Welcome To My Blog. Don't Forget To Follow Me!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Ayin Vs Nad & Jiha !

Well.. now I would like to introduce my CRAZY! friends. As you all know, I'm not simply a person with a lover but without friends. And here I would like to share with you about my this 2 friends of mine which always entertain me EVERYDAY !

Nadiah
***********


















Hohoh... as you all can see from the picture above this girl is super duper active. Don't just because she looks cute doesn't mean you can treat her like other girl. To tell you the truth, sometime this girl scares me. If fun having her as friend. Eben though she is scary but her heart way too soft. She easy to get sad and as you know I don't like to see my friends especially GIRLS to get sad. She always share her problem with me(What problem? Don't bother to know. Its PRIVACY between me and her). Oh yeah.. Maybe the name of "Nadiah" is way too long for me to pronounce, so I prefer call her Nad just like others(I guess (@_@)" ). Something when I call her Nad, I laugh to myself sometime because like calling her Nuts xD

Najihah
**********

















Alright.. Just now I've tell you about Nadiah right? Now let me introduce you to my other friend name Najihah which she prefer people to call her Jiha. Oh yeah ! She is house mate with Nad. About her? Not much, but as far as I know when she talks with me, she like to ask me teach her how to speak Chinese Mandarin. >_<" Well, she prefer I teach her on phone then teach her by using text. And for me, she and Nadiah have some common attitude as Nad. Oh yeah..


Well, if you heard our personal conversation, you guys will think I'm talking with a guy but not with girls. Well, that is how both of us communicate each other. I do jealous with both of them because they always stick together. Like a twins.. Arghh ! Really envy with them because I never had a friend like both of them. Thanks guys, because of you too, I never get bored with my life like past :D

That's including her, my beloved one, Nur Atikah.

Memory Skype with Nad and Jiha
*****************************





P/S : Jiha, Nad.. Don't angry angry k ;-)

3 comments:

  1. haha , wtf pic paling bawah tu , ta boleh terima gila , nice post my besties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaaa.... at least aku minx maaf awal2 sblm kena bom atom ngan korang xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hukuman tetap hukuman ! haha ;D

    ReplyDelete