Welcome To My Blog. Don't Forget To Follow Me!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Meeting them? Damn nervous !

On 8th May 2011,I've made my decision to meet my beloved Atikah at her own house. Before I'm gear up my things, I keep wondering how I can reach there? In my mind keep asking whether her parent going to like me or not when meeting them. >_<


Well, as you all want to know. I don't like to have long journey and drive myself to very far place. But in this case, this is different. My feeling on her very strong and I love her so much, I drive myself to Gombak by myself. Actually from Seremban to Gombak takes only 1 hour++, but my journey took about 2 hours to reach there. Why? Because I lost when searching for her house >_<" Luckily she willing to find me and guide me to her house.

As I reach there, I met her parents. And my beloved one serve me with hot coffee(Super duper thick coffee >_<") and have a long chat with her father. Well.. Her dad is a security for this Tan Sri which I forget what is that Tan Sri name >_< Well, as I heard from his story, her dad is like an important security for that Tan Sri. He also ask me whether I'm working or studying. Well, I'm still in study and I'm not working yet. He even as me about my background. But the weird thing is.. He never ask about my name @_@ Oh my gosh ! Is he going to remember me if I go meet them again?? Maybe? Maybe not? Let's faith deal with it ^^


After we having a long chat. He went inside the house and left me and my beloved one outside. Well, is her house and her parent and family members around, of course I shy to touch her hand, to hug her, to kiss her. I have to show my good manners in front of them. After about 2 hours, her mom and dad go out to buy things. Well, at that time, I ask my beloved one to have lunch. And yes she accept my offer. We go to Pizza Hut and both of us eat Spaghetti and I even order 1 large Hawaii flavor to bring home. Letting her parent to eat it. After we finish our dishes, I bought her a pair of slippers for her wear (That time she sharing the same slipper with her sister =_=")


Alright, we went back home to send the pizza to her house. After send the pizza, we decide to go to Taman Layang-Layang, Just sightseeing at there. And she decide to bring her sister to come along. Well, I don't mind at all to bring her. Took us about 30 minutes to reach there. Well, I took all the advantage on her at there. I hug her as tight as I want and hold her hand. We chat too at there, making some stupid jokes. We chat, we laugh, we walk, we see and we enjoy! ^^


At 7.00pm, we going back to her house. As I reach there, it was so difficult to find parking. I even have to drive here and there to find parking. Finally, she come to me and ask me to park at the field. She come inside the car and accompany me to the parking place. Most of her family members are there, I don't talk much with them because I'm still not use with them. Oh yeah.. She serve me Sirap limau and its very delicious. Thanks dear. Before I going back to Seremban, I bring her for a walk and we drop by a shop. From my view, she keep looking at the headphone and without wasting time, I bought that headphone for her. Oh yeah, don't get her wrong. She didn't ask from me, I'm the one want to bought the headphone for her.

After bought it, I decide to go back because it was late already and I can't drive if the situation is too dark. I tell her that I want to go back already. I ask her to tell her parents that I wish to go back Seremban. I shake her parent hand and walk out from her house. No, she not just look at me and go away, she come with me to the field. Before I get in to the car, I kiss her cheek and she kiss my hand.

That's all from me by now. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Even though is not that interesting. But for me, is a wonderful moment. I've met her parents. When I reach Seremban, I receive SMS from her and she told me that her parent likes me. I'm so happy when hearing it. Ok guys..That's all. Once again. Thank you for reading it ^^,

P/S : Nur Atikah Zolkornain, I love you !

3 comments:

  1. amoi2 , sukenya ko eyh , dh gatal skunk ni hehe . btw . congret ayin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha ! Kitorg mmg cam2 since first date :D Well.. bg aku benda tu biasa je ^_^

    ReplyDelete