Welcome To My Blog. Don't Forget To Follow Me!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Guitar~ Guitar~ Guitar~

Hey guys ! You must be wondering with my title of this topic right. Well, as you all can see I'm trying to learn something new in my life which some of you think what I did now is out-dated. Alright ! For your information I've over-used my postpaid line and I have to stop myself for using it. Oh god ! Its bored without talking with anyone on the phone. Not even with my beloved one or my friends. I miss talk with them :(

Well, by not wasting time, I make up my mind to learn how to play Guitar. Cool right! I'm still newbie on guitar but.. well, people say,"Is worthy to try something new. Its okey if you fail once, if we keep on trying, we can be among the best". Hahaha ! So, my first song I learn is Your Call by Secondhand Serenade. Gosh ! Their song are the best! I love their song !

When I first learning, I don't even know how to read note. Luckily my brother teaches me. If not, I'm lost in world of guitar >_<" He teach me how to read note from ultimate-guitar.com . At first it was hard, after I've try over and over again. Guess what? I've made it. I know how to play that song even though my finger still freaking slow ! Something the song like "Deng deng deng~" What the hack is that song that I'd play =_=" freaking annoying.



Well guys ! I'm going to continue my guitar lesson now. I'll post a video of me playing guitar AFTER I've master that song. See you guys around ! Oh yeah ! Thank you for reading again ! You guys are the great ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment