Welcome To My Blog. Don't Forget To Follow Me!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

A day before take off to Langkawi Island

Wow ! It has been a long time I haven't update my blog. You all must be missing me so much right. Nah... ! Just joking. Ok, before I take off to Pulau Langkawi for like 3 days 2 night, I would like to update my bloggie. I don't want my blog get dusty.

If you read my recent post, I did wrote about I am learning how to tabbing the guitar right? Well guess what guys, I've just 70% master the song Your Call by Secondhand Serenade. My hand still super duper slow to change note. Well, I guess I can fix it with more practice.

  
Well.. of course at first when I start playing that song it was so freaking hard. After day by day, my hand skill become better and better. Hahaha ! I even play in front of my parent. They don't laugh on my mistake. In fact they encourage me to keep practice so that I can play better. Thanks mom, you always give me so much support for me to learn something new.

Oh yeah, thanks to my sis's boy friend who teach me how to tune the guitar. Thanks Hakim.. Oh ya.. I've make my promise to my friend that I'll play a song for her for her birthday. Well, I don't dare to promise you but I can try play it for you. For our friendship's sake. Well.. I won't tell you all who is that girl name but I'm sure when she read this, she will know for herself.

Oh my gosh ! I keep practicing my guitar until I forgot to pack my things for tomorrow ! Arghh! Never mind, its only take a few minute for me to pack up my things. Well guys.. not much to share today but I might share my journey at Langkawi after I come back from there. Thanks for reading my blog again. You all are the great.


P/S : Langkawi Island ! Here I come babeh~

No comments:

Post a Comment