Welcome To My Blog. Don't Forget To Follow Me!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Oh Langkawi~ [PART 1]

Hey all readers ! I'm back.. I'm sorry I don't update much this few days.. Was too busy with my thingy. And now just have the time to update my blog. Oh yeah! Still remember my last post, I promise you all I'll tell you about my vacation at Langkawi Island right? Alright then.. Let's get it start shall we.




As you can see from the picture above, we have arrive at Kuala Perlis about 5.30am. And our ferry depart at 6.30am. Everyone was excited on that time and most of us (including me) still sleepy ! Why? Because sleep in the bus not as comfortable as you think. I even almost getting butt cramp.. arghhh !






Here we are when we are inside the ferry. Well it way much comfortable then sitting inside the bus.  Everyone like chit chat inside telling their plan after they reach there. You all can see their happy face right.  Lets move on !






Of cause we won't be sitting inside the ferry forever. We're not going to have more butt cramp when sitting inside the ferry. So we go out and have a nice fresh air! It's more cooling then sitting inside the ferry if you all want to know.





Here are some scenery I made it to snap by myself.. and here ends of my "Oh Langkawi [Part 1]".. There is more about my journey there. Keep in touch ya.. Thanks guys for reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment