Welcome To My Blog. Don't Forget To Follow Me!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Not Mr. R Again ! Argghhh !

Alright... Now I would like to share about what I feel today.  I was so freaking angry with the result I get from my practical. I was really hoping that I really get "Distinction" for my database. Seem like something missing, I have to meet Mr. R again ! Oh gosh.. dear Mr. R.. Why you keep appear in front of me this semester >_<"


I did not hope at all you appear in front of me again but you did ! Arghhh ! come on Mr. R.. gimme a break will you? I'm tired of you.. You are so freaking pathetic. When I heard from my friend first thing in the morning that I have to meet you next Tuesday. I was like.... God damn you ! Why you always keep me inside your nightmare ! Oh well.. Even though how angry I am to you, I have no choice but to see you on next Tuesday. Just hoping you won't bother my mind that time. I need a space don't you know =_="

Well guys.. That's all I guess from me. Wish me luck when I'm meeting Mr. R..

P/S : Mr.R is a pathetic person. I'm sure if you know who is Mr. R, I'm sure you going to hate him too >-<"

No comments:

Post a Comment