Welcome To My Blog. Don't Forget To Follow Me!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Our first date?

On 17th May 2011, we planned to have our first date. Well, like everyone of you, we planned so much for the dates until make both of us feel like..."OH God ! Why the time move so slow >_<" ". It almost like took us 2 weeks time to wait for the date come to us.

On the 1st May 2011, when the day come. Both of us feel the heats ! At first we were feeling so excited to met each other. But the feeling are totally different when we know we are going to meet each other soon. We were like so freaking nervous >_<' and to tell you all the truth, I sweat a lot that time. I won't deny it @_@












Hahahaha ! as the picture shows that both of us are so nervous. It was funny with our first day and thanks to Allah S.W.T, our first become our sweetest memory in our mind. I'm sure some of you do have the same feeling as mine when you were having a first date right ? That's all from me for now. Thanks for reading my blog even though for me there is a lot of grammar error >_<"


No comments:

Post a Comment